We enable our patients to perform their activities of daily living and become active members of the community.
At Serenity Home Health Care Services, our occupational therapists offer their skills and expertise in order to help our patients improve their different conditions and enhance the overall quality of their lives. With occupational therapy, your loved ones will be able to stay independent at home and will be able to make adjustments that enable them to have more convenience in their day-to-day lives.
Our occupational therapists will create an individualized treatment program that is suitable for the level of therapy they need. They can provide the following:
- Mobility Assistive Devices Training and Education
- Instruction in Energy Conservation Techniques
- Instruction in Joint Protection
- Patient and Caregiver Education
- Home Safety Assessment
- Home Modifications
- Wheelchair Seating and Positioning Assessment
- And more